Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Still here...

Okay, I'm still here...and still busy. In fact, I was running around trying to do so many things at lunchtime, Kristin finally said, "Mom, I'm gonna close my eyes, when I open them, the bread is going to magically appear!" Well, that finally caught my attention. (the bread DID magically appear) I seriously stink as a mom these days! I think life is slowing down just a tad! To see what I've been busy with, you can become a fan of my photography on facebook! Here's the LINK.

Kyle had a flag football game today. He scored a touchdown. I wasn't lucky enough to attend. The weather was horrible, and yesterday Kristin came down with strep throat. Even though she got her tonsils out 6 months ago!

Jake has been struggling in school. So much, I have met with his principal and teacher a few times in the past week. Things are looking better, and I'm glad I spoke up and did what I had to do.

Haley is a stinker. Like always! Really, she's a good kid. Happy to play. Her new love is Dora. The only thing she'll watch!

Troy is great.

Well, that was a little bit of an update...I will try to do a real post...well, real soon!

1 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Keep keeping that head above water Jen! You're doing great on all you do.