Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Independence Day

I think one of my favorite holidays is the Fourth of July. Yep...I can say that it is - in fact - my favorite...we do the same thing every year, and it is just awesome...First is the Copperton Races...Where you win...MONEY!!!!!!!! Everyone races...even adults. This year they did a father/daughter 3 legged race, and a mother/son 3 legged race. It was awesome.



My dad won first in his division...I think it was over 50. My dad and I also won first for the 3 legged race.


This year Kinlee was the only special needs kid to race. She did awesome! She got lots of money, too!


Ahhhh....we are so cute...
Allison's mommy had to work, so Aunt Kara walked around with her...this one's for you, Marisol.
Troy is holding up the sack - THE POTATO SACK - I know this photo looks bad...
The 2 monsters....
Nora's dad fell down doing the sack race...she thought it was pretty funny!

2 comments:

troy said...

Nice! You would have to put that picture of me and my sack.

Pricilla said...

Jen, your hair has gotten so long! Gorgeous picture of you and the hubs:)