Thursday, May 18, 2006

May 17th, 2006

Well, we have been so busy that I havent' had a chance to update this! Kristin had her 2 year birthday party (see photos) on the 4th of May and then on the 6th of May, we headed to my parents house in California. We had a great time! It was VERY hot (upper 90's) so the boys stayed in the pool for as long as we would watch them. The pool was still kinda cold (for me) but Troy and the boys thought it was great! It took Kristin about 3 days to warm up to the pool or the hot tub, but once she did, she had no fear, and was constantly trying to climb in! We went miniature golfing one day, to a Pizza place where we accumulated over 900 tickets...(it got us a mini lava lamp night light - woo hoo), and to my dad's work party where he (although Jason is positive he won it) an XBox and we won an adult bicycle. My brother David decided he wanted the bike, so we traded my mom her portable DVD player for it, considering ours broke on the 15 hour drive down to their house, and we still had to head home...Our old DVD player had 2 screens, and the one my mom gave me has one, so Kyle is still mad I didn't trade Grammy for 2 DVD players! While we were there, Troy flew to SLC to interview with IM Flash. He was also able to see some of his family for a few hours, which he enjoyed. He was offered the job at IM Flash, so we will soon be Utah Residents...after a 6 month training in Virginia. So, we leave in 2-3 weeks! It's crazy! We are really excited about it! My grandma Harding also flew to California while we were there. It was really fun to see her, and have her see my kids! She took my kids on a walk, and she told Kyle that they shouldn't go too far, because it would be dark soon. He told her, "Oh, don't worry, don't you know? I can see in the dark!" She got a kick out of that, as did the rest of us! We also got to see David for a day! That is a rarity! It was a lot of fun! Jason came home from school for the weekend too! The boys were so excited to play with someone! I think Jason was just as excited! Oh, I forgot we also got to see Michael and Maria! Michael built this awesome palapa in my parents backyard by the pool! (If anyone would like one, I'm sure we could work out a deal of some sort!) We only saw Michael for a day before he headed off to Guatamala to live with a family to learn to speak spanish! LUCKY! Maria's birthday is the same as Kristin's! We didn't realize that! Sorry Maria, Happy Late Birthday! Well, that's about all that's been happening here! I will try to post some pictures of us in California!

0 comments: