Tuesday, June 13, 2006

June 13, 2006

Whew! We moved! The kids are still adjusting. Mostly Kristin, she keeps asking to go to her house, and sleep in her bed. She is telling everyone she has a house...hmmm...little does she know. I keep telling her that our home is basically the car. Not that we're sleeping in it, we're lucky enough to have family to stay with, but it's not the same. We found out our address for Virginia yesterday! WHEW HOO! It's about time! We found out we will be in Herndon, VA. Aprroximately 9 miles from Jeff and Kari Bennion (aka Eggenberger). We are really excited to see them. It's been 3 1/2 years since we have! If you want my address, email me, and I can get it to you. They sent us a photo of the pool at the place we are staying. Kyle and Jake had the biggest eyes ever (well, for Jake, not the biggest as they've ever been...if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll have to post a baby pic of Jake sometime) as Kyle exclaimed: That's the biggest pool I've ever seen!

After being in Utah for a week, we are anxious to be back from Utah and find a house. Troy told me he can't wait for January for all of this to be over! I concur! I told him in January there will be a new set of obstacles...we'll have 4 kids!

We fly to VA next Tuesday! We are really excited to see the East Coast! Hope all is well with everyone!

0 comments: