Tuesday, August 01, 2006







We decided to go to a Water Park in Manassas yesterday. We spent a little over 4 hours there. It cost us $60 for the family for the day (that included lunch). The kids were in heaven. We finally took them to do something that they enjoyed! Kyle had no fear. He wanted to go down all the huge slides. He was allowed to as long as he had a life jacket on. This was his first try. He's so tiny, the tube got away from him a bit! They had this awesome kids area. Kristin and Jake were in heaven. Jake loved the slides, Kristin hated them. They had these little pool areas with geysers that Kristin played with. She made friends with other little girls her age and they splashed each other.
There was also a lazy river. That was Troy and my favorite part. We slathered on the sunscreen and all came away unscathed for the day! This morning, the kids asked if we were going back to the water park today. NO WAY! Too much sun and it was a LONG day! Kari invited me to go to a different water park tomorrow. Troy works, so I'll probably take the kids again...
I had a doctor appointment this morning. My doctor said I couldn't fly after 32 weeks. (SO DUMB!) That means I'm going to miss Amy's wedding. I am really irritated about it! Oh well. (What the doctor doesn't know won't hurt them?) I'm just waiting to hear back from our realtor about when would be the best time to come for a house hunting trip...off to the library!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! We are jealous. It's barely in the 60's here right now. We're all bundled up in sweatshirts. (accidentally kept all the windows open last night!!) Does Oregon even have water parks?