Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cheerleaders...

I heard about a little Cheer camp for the girls put on by Herriman High School Cheerleaders. They went to a day long camp, and then the next Friday, they performed at half time during the Boys Varsity Basketball Game. The girls were so excited, especially Kristin. Friday afternoon, they both got their hair cut and Becca styled it just for their debut at the basketball game! Alexandra, their cousin, did the cheer camp to. All brothers were there to cheer them on! Before their perfomance, I was sitting at the half court line, the girls sat across from me, and I was waiting for them to run out and do their cheer. I was watching Haley, and I could tell she was starting to cry. The older girls were so nice, and tried to calm her down. When it was time, they both ran out! It was so exciting for them, especially Kristin. This is like one of her dreams come true! Go Herriman Mustangs!





2 comments:

troy said...

What beautiful girls!

Doug said...

Grandpa Korth is so proud of these Granddaughters. With out any hint of predjudice I have the most beautiful Granddaughters in the whole world. I love them beyond expression