Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Six People | Twelve Times


Who doesn't love a great deal? Well - I may take the cake when it comes to finding deals. I really don't go searching - but I have a few friends (who shall remain nameless) who call me 'random'. I know of all sorts of random deals - and my family usually enjoys in the benefits/downfalls of these deals. This day, happened to be a free adult value meal if you dressed like a cow. Seriously? 6 free Value Meals at Chick-fil-a and all we had to do was wear white shirts and add black spots? SOLD - except for it was free. They had bounce houses and contests in the parking lot, and we saw friends and family there. We sat outside on a hot July night, and enjoyed just being together - and our free food. I had a Chick-fil-a worker snap my photo from my phone. Go ahead - enter it into the awkward family photos!

1 comments:

Bevtartly said...

It could only be included in awkward family photos if you were all buts to nuts, but nice try! :)