Friday, October 28, 2011

Random summer events...

Daxton and Jake were dressing up for the neighbor girls. Not sure why - but glad I caught it on camera! The two goof balls!

Troy and I found a Tepanyaki gift card and even though we knew it would be horribly expensive - we decided to take our kids to eat at Tepanyaki. First, I wanted to try an experiment. I told the kids we were going somewhere really nice for dinner, and they all needed to go get their very best clothes on. Well - unfortunately - this is what they came up with. Silly kids. This is the reason my kids have to get an 'okay' on outfits before they leave the house in the morning!

1 comments:

12 Months Of Christmas said...

You always have such fun!!! And I sure miss that little JAKE and his funnies!!!! He is so much fun! But... he makes a much more handsome young man LOL!!!! LOVE IT!!!! Good BRIBERY photo for later in life ;) (I'm sure you have lots of those though!) ... Love Tepanyaki... only been once - and that's about all I can afford - once ever 47 years!! LOL!! Did the kidos like it???