Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dance Recital

I can't believe it's taken me so long to update this blog! I am so mad at myself that I let it get 4 months behind. Oh well...keep on moving forward...right? Well, the girls have a Christmas Dance Recital (they just had their spring recital tonight!). Both grandma greats were there, and it was Haley's first time on stage! And she LOVED every second of it. I love this photo I got of her. She was supposed to have her head down like the other girls as the curtain opened - but she just had to peek!

Both girls did great. Kristin does clogging and jazz and Haley does ballet. Next year we will add some extra classes. This was also fun, because two of their grandma greats were there watching!

1 comments:

Doug said...

Haley and Kristin are both so beautiful. Their Grandpa loves them.