Sunday, April 29, 2012

Haley and preschool...

Haley continues to LOVE preschool and Miss Jen. She looks forward to every preschool day. The only thing that isn't her favorite - is worksheets. I am told she rushes through as fast as she can. I don't have the heart to tell her she will be doing worksheets for a long, long time. She waits patiently for her carpool to come every day.

One of her favorite things are the field trips. This fieldtrip was to the dollar theatre to see Puss in Boots 3D. They took them upstairs to see the reels and reels of film, and then we sat down to a movie. I don't like 3D - but they ONLY had this movie in 3D. About 5 minutes in - Haley let me know she was tired and was taking a nap. Nice. I'm glad I got to go to the movie so she could take a nap! Oh well...she just remembers the fun field trip.

0 comments: