Thursday, February 16, 2006

February 16th, 2006

Well, not much happening today. I took the kids to the zoo. They loved it. It was Kristin's first time at the zoo. It was so great! She loved everything and was amazed by everything. I bought a "zoo pass". While Troy is gone the next few weeks, I'll be able to take them there. We spent about an hour there, and it was perfect! A little cold, but nice to be out of the house. A funny story...
I left Troy home with the kids yesterday while I went to the post office (a normal occurrence). As I was turning the corner, I saw Jake standing on the top of Troy's car (not the hood, the top of the car) surfing. He was a moving his hips, and if you didn't know better, you would have thought he was riding a wave...I just assumed Troy knew what he was up to, but he didn't. Troy thought he was at Amy's (our next door neighbors). Jake was suppossed to be at Amy's, but saw a detour. Crazy kid...
Well, better sign off. The kids are refusing to eat dinner. They would rather have ramen...aughhh.....they'll just have to starve tonight (to death, I am told...)

0 comments: