Wednesday, February 22, 2006

February 22, 2006

Okay, Jake's first naughty act of the day...
I was giving Kristin a breathing treatment, I heard Jake playing around the dryer...didn't think much of it, what could he possibly have gotten into? Well, I went up a little later, and noticed something that looked like lotion on a pair of jeans that Jake had taken out of the dryer and thrown on the ground. I stuck my finger in it, smelled it, and realized...IT WAS BLEACH! From a clorox bleach pen. I asked Jake (fairly calmly) what he put it on. He told me he put it on a black shirt that was dirty and that he then put it in the washer. I pulled out what was once a Navy Blue Mariner's T-Shirt into a bleached polka-dotted one. Luckily, as of now, that is all l have found it on. Oh well, at least it wasn't a Yankee shirt! :)

0 comments: