Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Should I, or should I not?

My kids are off-track for the next 3 weeks. It's crappy. Crappy weather...restless kids...so I had a thought...I should take them to Disneyland! Let me explain...

We have annual passes that expire in March. So, the park would be free. I NEVER buy lots of crap while I'm there, so I'm not worried about the 'cost' of the park. (I usually take a $20 in my pocket and return home each night with most of it still there.) I will priceline a hotel. Troy is WAY busy at work, so he can't take time off to go. My 2 brothers live in Long Beach...they may be able to spend a 'little' time with us while we are there. I may be able to stop in Bakersfield and say hi...if anyone wanted me to...We could visit our Fonnesbeck friends in Vegas on the way there or on the way home...I LOVE beach pictures...

So....what do you think? Should I go, or not?

9 comments:

Ashlie said...

Um.... What are you waiting for?! Of COURSE you should go!! I just wish Brooklyn was off-track now and we would go with you!

The Olson Gang said...

What time you leaving???? GO!!!!!! I'd be all over that if I were in your shoes.... not "thinking" about it!!!!! I'd even tag along with you.... IF I could..... but I can't - so GO FOR ME!!!!!! Bring me pictures!!!!! ahhhhhh..... so jealous!

Emily said...

Personally, I don't see where the question lies after that explaination. Get those bags packed!

Memory said...

You should never ask me that questino if you want a subjective, well-thought-out answer. I would NEVER turn down Disneyland if it were in any way, shape or form feasible. Have fun!

Beth said...

I agree with everyone else--to me this is a no-brainer. All your kids are potty-trained and can feed themselves and it is a great (low volume) time to visit Disneyland so you can totally handle it yourself. Get your buns to DLand. ( But we still need to get together once you get back)

Penny said...

For sure go and if you do, would you snap a picture of Silvermist for my Katelyn. She would be thrilled!!!

Anonymous said...

i think it's unanimous that you should go. be back in time to take pics of my baby after she's born. that's my only stipulation

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Go go go!

ManicMandee said...

That's a no-brainer