Thursday, September 09, 2010

Family times...

A few weeks ago - all of my brothers came to town. That is kind of a big deal. We usually are only ALL together once - MAYBE twice - a year. We did so many things. Hiking...biking...swimming...BBQ's...and of course...TENNIS. I only took my camera on the hike. Which was dumb - cause that was probably the most difficult thing to haul my 40lb camerabag around doing. Anyways...here are the photos. We are missing Jason - he didn't fly in until later this night. A few things about this lake...it is about 2.5 miles round trip. It is a pretty steep and rocky climb. The kids did surprisingly well...I made them all carry a little backpack with their own water. Haley just went on shoulders a few times.



WE MADE IT! What do you do at the top of a hike except throw rocks in the lake and take a group picture?








We had a super fun weekend...this year we get to have everyone back for Christmas...can't wait!

0 comments: