Thursday, May 10, 2012

BYU Men's Volleyball Fans

As you know - we are BYU fans. We don't JUST like football...or basketball...we are all sport fans. The Men's Volleyball team has a great team this year - namely due to a man by the name of Taylor Sander. He really is amazing. Seriously. I'm pretty sure he could quite easily jump over my head. We went to 3 or 4 games this year - and because I must have been bored, or just a super nice mom, I agreed to painting faces. And chests. Daxton told Kyle and Jake, "There are girls in my primary class who watch BYU. What if they see me." My boys couldn't understand why Daxton was worried that girls would see him without a shirt - we know which one out of the 3 is girl crazy! The boys got their arms signed by Taylor Sander and thought it was the coolest thing ever! Glad the kids enjoy the simple things.

0 comments: