Thursday, May 10, 2012

School Programs

Springtime is 'school program' time. I am glad Jake and Kristin are at different schools, because now I don't have to watch the exact same program 2 years in a row! Jake's program was about space. He was one of the rings of saturn. Part of the program was holding up photos of things on the Earth. I was in charge of printing these. The photo Jake is holding is classic...we laughed our heads off about it!
Haley went to Kindergarten kick off! She starts Kindergarten on August 2! She is so excited! I figure I am saving lots of money! No more preschool. I figured I've been paying about $80 per month for preschool for the past 11 years. (Well, Jake and Kristin overlapped - but I've paid for my kids to go to preschool for 11 years!) AND...I will save paying for the daycare at the gym. I am hoping I get morning Kindergarten - so I can exercise outside if I wish - or the gym - but no daycare fees! WAHOO!

Kristin had her 'buggy' program at school. She did great - and it was shorter than I remembered! These are her 2 friends, Sydney and Autumn. Kristin was a caterpillar - in case you were wondering.

0 comments: