Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dinosaur Museum and sugar cookies

We were lucky and got to spend a few fun weeks with our cousins (and their parents too) from North Carolina. They came to visit 1 month after Parker was born. We haven't seen them since last summer, so it was fun to see them again! The kids all took turns holding Parker, and then I took all the little girls to the Dinosaur Museum for Haley's fieldtrip. Troy met me from work at Thanksgiving point and played with us for an hour before he had to head back to work. The girls had fun - if they weren't hungry for lunch, they could have stayed for many more hours! I like that place! I was surprised.

Can't wait! We also had a bridal shower for Chelsie, and I was in charge of making the sugar cookies for the mini-fruit pizzas. What better helpers could I ask for?
The girls had lots of cousin time...at parks...at home...every second they could manage. It was so fun getting to spend time with my cute nieces, and get to know Annie who we don't get to see very often! We may plan a roadtrip back to visit them next summer!

0 comments: