Thursday, March 22, 2007

Haircut

I got my hair cut a few weeks ago. I have my pony tail in a ziploc baggie. I would like to donate it to locks of love, but I'm not sure if it's long enough. So, it stays in a baggie until I get around to figuring it out. I got Jake to take my picture this morning. Here it is! I thought I would really regret chopping it, but it is SO easy to do my hair now, and I do it everyday, so it's great! You know how after you have a baby, your hair starts falling out? Well, it was getting bad...Thanks Cari (Nielsen-Sorensen) you did a fantastic job!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! We got the same haircut! I got mine cut a couple of weeks ago. The guy cutting my hair was a no speaka, so he didn't quite understand what I was trying to say, so no locks of love for me. He kept cutting just little bits of hair off...it took like a half hour to get him to realize that I really meant it when I told him shoulder length! He kept telling me that I wouldn't like it if he cut off all my hair. He ended up doing an awesome job though...when he finally did what I told him!

delilas said...

Lock for love will take even if it is not 10". They sell it to support the cause. Your hair looks very cute. :D

jason said...

balding hmm? might think about being a little mroe sensitive to the rest of us now i would hope

Jen said...

sorry J, even if half of my hair fell out, it would still be THICK!! no sensitivity coming from me...sorry, baldy!

Pricilla said...

Lookin good Jen. I love reading all about your life in Utah.