Friday, March 09, 2007

Holy cow, it's been forever!

I can't believe it's almost the middle of March! Things have been crazy here! My business has been so busy, I have done almost nothing but work! Well, I did manage to become the coach of Kyle's indoor soccer team. I didn't want to, but I got volunteered somehow, so we do that on Saturdays. Jake plays too, and he's actually on my sister-in-law, Teisha's, team. Since I am Kyle's coach, I don't have pics of him yet, but here's a pic of Jake playing. He's HILARIOUS to watch! He'll stop playing to make sure we're watching, and he'll wave, it's pretty funny. He runs hard and gets lots of energy out!
Last week we went to the last home BYU basketball game. They were their conference Champions this year, so it was fun. We got 4 tickets, and members of Troy's family went to the game too. I think in total, we had 17 seats! It was fun having more people keep the kids occupied! We actually got down to Provo early, so we went to the BYU bookstore. We bought a BYU soccer ball. While we were waiting for the rest of the family, and the tickets, we played soccer in front of the administration building. It was fun. I think that was my favorite part of the day!
Jake has been up to no good, as usual. He came downstairs after getting into my mascara. Apparently this is where he thought it should go:
Haley was weighed 2 days ago. She weighs 9 lbs. 8 oz. She has a well check in a few weeks, so we'll see how she is on the charts. As long as she's still on her 5th percentile curve, I think she's okay. She has had a cold for the past month (it seems). She loves when her brothers and sister pay attention to her. She likes to hold things in her hands. Troy put her in the swing and had to give her a little stuffed lamb (all the way from Scotland, thanks Camille!).
At Kyle's school, they had a St. Patrick's Day party on March 1st. (I know, why they picked that date is beyond me!) Anyways, the kids had a blast running around the gym dancing the river dance!

Daxton was the funniest to watch. He wouldn't uncross his arms, and he was constantly kicking his legs forward!
That's what's been happening here!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

yea! It's been too long! Jakie (my kids still talk about their Jakie--even Noah!) looks so cute and little playing soccer! I can't wait to see him again. Noah thinks that mascara goes on our lips...silly boys!!

Bethany said...

So many fun times with family. Every time I read your blogs it makes me want to move back to Idaho and be surrounded by my family. What is with boys and mascara. I found Evan with it all over his face and Dallin's the other day. They just want to be beautiful like their Mamas.