Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Venting...

I am not a lover of animals, okay, I pretty much hate them. I am going to lose it with my neighbors! One neighbor lets her 3 dogs run wild, like they're her kids. She gets home from work, and sets them loose in the front yard to poop on my lawn. Somebody just moved into the house next door (has 11 kids) and lets their cat run wild. It just took me and the kids 15 minutes to get it out of our garage! What is it with psycho animal people? (no offense, but come on...) I don't let my kids poop on other people's lawn (nor my own), I don't let my kids wander into my neighbors garages! What is it with people? Hmmm...I need to call animal control...this is ridiculous!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you! You can call animal control about the dogs...do it before they get in your garage and pee on your car...it's happened to us! The only problem is cats are "wild" so they can be where ever they want! I sometimes want to accidentally run over the fat cat that pries all the screens off our house and crawls under our house! My luck, it will die under there!

Bethany said...

Seriously, that would drive me absolutely nuts. I sure hope, when we finally get into a home, that we aren't surrounded by wild animals. I remember that fat cat of Sarah's. I hated that thing. In fact I pretty much strongly dislike all cats. I'm sorry Jen. Maybe you should dump a few of your kids diapers on their lawns to see how they like it.

Pricilla said...

I used to think I liked animals but having kids made me not want to have anything to do with anything like that. I deal with too much pee and poop already. So I wonder which will be more crazy, the animals or the 11 kids?