Monday, November 24, 2008

Behind...

I am so behind in blogging. It's my goal to get updated this week with:
Halloween, Jake's Birthday, Girl trip to Oregon (which was FABULOUS), and Haley's Birthday (which is on Thanksgiving)...SO, to excite you with all that is to come, I have a little "ditty" to share. Sarah introduced me to the MOST FABULOUS DRINK EVER while in Oregon. It is from Starbucks. I really hate Starbuck's. Not everything is on their menu, it is PRICEY, and you have to know a special language in order to order. Sarah found this drink because they gave it to her on accident. SO, the next time you're cold, and need some warming up (like out looking at Christmas lights) ORDER THE FOLLOWING: You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Peppermint White Chocolate Hot Chocolate - yummmm...I'm still dreaming of it...I wish it would snow so I could justify a nice hot cup!

4 comments:

Piano Mom said...

Seriously, the hot chocolate sounds divine!

Unknown said...

I will have to try that. You should try their Carmel Apple Cider too. It's so amazing!

Nurse Heidi said...

Ooooooh. That sounds dangerous. And there's even a Starbucks with a drive through close by. THe caramel apple cider is yummy too!

Kari said...

Yay! Sounds yummy! I love Starbucks but totally agree with your reasons for not loving it. My latest favorite is the pumpkin spice blended creme--kinda like a pumpkin smoothie!