Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Haley!

Today Haley turns 2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She is the cutest thing ever! And, SHE is completely POTTY TRAINED! She even wakes up in the night to go potty. Of course, she has accidents every now and then, but for the past few days, she's worn the same clothes from when I get her dressed to when I get her undressed for bed! It's GREAT!


She has the cutest voice ever. She is soft spoken, and LOVES her siblings. I took her pictures today, in honor of turning 2. Since her birthday is on Thanksgiving, we'll be a bit busy tomorrow, so here she is...in all her "Turning 2" glory...






8 comments:

Penny said...

Jen, I can't believe that it has been two years. She's adorable! AND I love her legwarmers.

Nurse Heidi said...

Oh she's so cute! We love Haley :). I just can't resist her enthusiasm. I love that Katie has such a good little buddy.

Trisha said...

She is an absolute doll! I wish you lived closer so you could take pictures of my kiddos!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she is 2. I remember when you went on maternity leave. It seems like yesterday. Happy Birthday Haley!

Unknown said...

So is a doll!! Noah keeps reminding me of her and he tells me that he LOVES her to death!! Those shoes are too cute!!

Kristin said...

Happy birthday to Haley! She is adorable...getting so big...hope your turkey day was good!

Katie said...

I just love her! She is too cute!

Cassandra said...

What cute pics! She was so fun to have over! Our girls played so good together, it makes me sad we don't live closer! The pics are beautiful, as always!!