Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FIXED!

Troy fixed it. When I told him that Jared was going to call and tell me what to do, he sat down and got to work figuring it out. I think he knew he could do it, and he felt bad that Jared would call (all the way from Oregon) to tell me how to fix my computer. Thanks for calling Jared and Patti! It was really nice of you! All my stuff is restored, all my presets and actions back in photoshop! ALL OF MY FAVORITES BACK! YEE HAW! I thought I was going to die yesterday...back to editing today...

2 comments:

Cheney Family said...

Your welcome! It was funny Jared saw your problem and was like I can help them with that! I am glad Troy got it figured out.

Emma Crowther said...

Don't you just hate computer crap. It seems like I just touch the computer and something goes wrong. David seems to always rescue me while I am having a melt down. Yeah for computer whizzes.