Thursday, March 05, 2009

I fear that I've become...

a whiny sick person. I HATE whiny sick people. As of yesterday, I came down with a fever - 103 - to be exact. Last night was horrible...until Troy retrieved me some more Tylenol at 4:00 am. I don't remember the last time I had a fever, and I'm here to say THEY SUCK! Troy even went to work this morning. About 2 hours after he had gone - I realized there was NO WAY I could deal with all the kids. (They are all off-track.) He came home before 10:00. My parents just picked up the girls to go to the Home Show...and, I guess I'm headed back to bed...I just left my bedroom for a minute...check my email...get out of my sweaty bed...and now - I'm whining again. I will spare ALL a photo...it's not pretty...back to my dungeon...

1 comments:

ManicMandee said...

I know how you feel. I had the stomach flu and head flu (on top of already being pregnant sick) this week. Today I went in to the doc to get drops for my now two eye infections. I have literally and out loud been crying for my mommy!