Sunday, March 01, 2009

Playing catch-up...

Well, looks like I'm going to have to play catch-up again...why do I always do that? Oh yeah, I've been BUSY! Kristin had her tonsils out last Tuesday, and she's not suppossed to be around other kids (in case they are sick) and she's just been hanging out...the boys are off-track, so it has made it quite the stir-crazy week for us. Tomorrow it is suppossed to be 58 degrees, so I'm hoping to outside play time for the kids...

Allright, first up...a visit with an old friend...

Kari came from VA to her sister-in-law's wedding. I know how crazy it is when you live out of state to come to Utah for a visit. There are so many things you'd like to do, but family events come first, so although I knew she was coming, I wasn't expecting getting to see her!

She called me late Friday night, and we met for breakfast at Kneaders (YUMMY!) Saturday morning. It was so good to see her! It has been almost 2 years since our last visit. She's had a chunky little guy in that time - who now weighs more than Haley - I'm sure. Troy and I will be staying with her and Jeff when we head out to Virginia in May. It was so much fun catching up! I made Troy take a few pics of us...just to prove it actually happened! See you in a few months, Kari!

1 comments:

Penny said...

I love how an ordinary picture like this looks so great with your awesome skills, and editing, I supposed. I want to see the rest of them.

We can't wait to see you. Kari told me that you were staying with her - it will be fun to see you.