Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stupid, stupid, stupid, snow...

So, it snowed a TON last night - well, a ton for March. It was icy on the roads. I went to the gym this morning and ran over 2 miles without stopping. I was on cloud 9. I didn't have any pain - and I was so happy to be running, sweating, and jamming to my tunes. On the way home, I was so happy. It was snowing, blowing, and icy. While I was going on a straight-away I hit a patch of ice - which sent me flying into the curb. Yeah, if you're thinking you've heard this before...YOU ARE RIGHT! I did this in December too! I was able to drive home this time. It wasn't as bad as last time. BUT - STILL! I HATE THE SNOW! Is there a snow driving course I can take? Apparently I need it. It's a good thing our insurance agent is a friend...he laughs at me when I call - about how we discussed Troy and I being good drivers - so we didn't need a very low deductable...yeah right. We're discussing about lowering our deductable in the winter months...sigh...Troy didn't even get mad at me (at least out loud). He just said, "WHAT? (not yelling, just in a quieter higher voice) Allright, just get it fixed." So, it's a good thing we have towing...but seriously...last week 70 degree weather...this week snow...stupid, stupid, stupid...

3 comments:

Memory said...

Totally agree with you about the stupid snow there. Precisely why I don't live there anymore. :-) Rain, anyone?

delilas said...

Stupid with a double S.

Unknown said...

Sorry!! Good luck getting it fixed!