Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My little Diva...

I went into Kristin's room this morning to get Haley clothes. On Kristin's bed, she had laid out this outfit. Complete with hat and bow. I LOVE it how she really tries to match, and that she wants to be so cute! I told her she could wear it, but that I needed to take her picture. Don't mind her hair - that's what it looks like when it hasn't been washed or done and she's played at the splash park for the previous 2 days. I REALLY wanted a Rolling STones magazine for her to hold - but I wouldn't try any further than Smiths - and they didn't have it. Oh - the other thing about Kristin - is that she says how bad the sun hurts her eyes! OH! I should have brought her sunglasses! Oh well, anyways - So - you'll notice in these pictures, that her left hand is like a jazz hand. Well, I would tell her to close her eyes, and when I said 3, she was to open them. Well, she just couldn't do it without including a jazz hand. These are literally the only shots I got - but I love them...they're just so...HER. You're getting the color and bw ones...I just couldn't decide...you tell me...bw, or color?


3 comments:

delilas said...

Love the outfit!

Drae said...

She is such a rock star! I love the diva in Kristin. What a fun girl. Usually, I like the black and white pics, but I really like the color ones for these. She's hard core with that look on her face. So adorable. I miss you all so much, so keep the posts coming. It makes me feel a little closer to home.

Unknown said...

That is so classic! The jazz hand cracks me up. She's a true dancer.
I really like the color pics the best! She is getting so big Jen.