Thursday, July 23, 2009

Visitors..

Last week, we got the chance to see some old friends...the Nielsen's. They were driving home to Oregon from Denver, and stopped to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House and have a good night's rest. When they got to my house, Sarah wasn't feeling well, and Aaron took her to an instacare. Troy and I took 7 kids to the splash park! We got pizza on the way, and they had a blast. Just where they left off (plus a few kids, I'm sure). Sarah and I met when I was pregnant with Jake, and she was pregnant with Arwen.

Eating dinner...
Arwen
Kristin
The dastardly duo...
Of course we couldn't leave without an ouchie...Haley was the unfortunate recipient..
Goof balls...
Gross...
The Girlies!
Hmmmm....I get this a lot lately, how come I think it's only going to get worse???????
Aughhhhh....I secretly hope they get married one day...I have so many great pictures of the two of them...
Hmmm...definitely Noah!
Good pizza - all around!

We sure wish you guys could have hung around more! Maybe next time! Love you! Miss you!

2 comments:

Allisun said...

So, is Sarah okay? I'm glad you all had fun. Splash parks are the best!

laura said...

How do you manage to make a bowling game and messy pizza look so beautiful and artsy. Incredible.