Friday, July 31, 2009

Damn Chinese...

Yes, I said it. My brother is in China. He gets home the end of August. I have been instant messaging him, and he told me that he can't read my blog there. The Chinese government blocks some websites, blogspot being one of them. Seriously? One little reason I am grateful I live in the country I do...

I have some stuff to update. Our wireless router went out due to a power surge, and we had to get a new one. So - I haven't updated because my pictures weren't on the same computer as the internet was working - and I'm too lazy to move a few pictures...more next week...in the meantime...

Be grateful you're not in China...or you wouldn't have the freedom of reading me ramble..

2 comments:

The Olson Gang said...

again....you make me smile! I am GRATEFUL very much so to be here where I CAN read your rambling... :) Because I LOVE IT!!! I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't!!! Keep "rambling".... you make my day!

The Olson Gang said...

Thanks for the comment! I love you too!!!! You are a fried! A TRUE FRIEND!!! And I love that about you! Thanks for being YOU!!! Thanks for all you do too!!!! You just make my days! :)