Thursday, September 17, 2009

Girls Trip Part 2

After our day on the beach, we had 2 days of Disneyland! The first day my brothers joined us, and the next day was "Princess Day". Both days were GREAT! Because I know the secrets of Disneyland, we got on all rides with no crazy waiting in line. I feel so blessed. My girls really are so great! They didn't throw a fit. NOT ONCE! THE WHOLE WEEKEND! My mom buys my kids whatever they pick at Disneyland - one thing. They look in stores, check things out, then my boys usually pick $5 sucker, and the girls a baby minnie doll or something - nothing ever really big. So, Kristin saw that by the Princess Faire, they did face painting. She asked if she could get her face painted. I told her if it was more than $10...NO. I went and asked, and it ranged from $12-18. I went back to where my mom was waiting in line, and I told her, and my mom said, "Let's do it!" She took Kristin to get her face painted. Kristin takes things VERY seriously. She picked out her "style" and got her face painted. She came back to where I was waiting in line, just BEAMING. She was so excited about her face paint! Haley had to have it done too, but not as much as Kristin. Kristin was on cloud 9 all day. She even leaned over to my mom and said, "Grammy, since you got my face painted, you don't need to buy me a treat. This is all I want!" HELLO!!!! What 5 year old girl says that? I am just so grateful that my girls were so sweet, gracious, thankful, for their fun weekend. What a lucky mom I am! My mom had bought each of my girls a princess dress from Costco a week before we left. (They were $18 each. In Disneyland, the cheapest princess dress was $65.) Kristin picked Cinderella and Haley got Snow White. I did Kristin's hair like Cinderella's on Monday morning. I tried to put a bow in Haley's hair, but she had it removed before we left the hotel room. Oh well, it was a nice try. We were off. We headed to the Princess Faire where we met the princesses. How lucky were we, that Cinderella and Snow White were 2 out of the 3 princesses that were there at that time!? We decided to eat at Ariel's Grotto. Totally expensive but the food was divine. Seriously. My mom and I thoroughly enjoyed it! On with the pictures! Here are my photos from our "princess day".










3 comments:

Penny said...

My girls are so jealous right now. They are freaking out over these pictures. Once again, you are amazing. I need to plan a trip to Disney with you as our photographer. Katie totally remembered you and said, "can't she take my picture with the Princesses at Disney World too??".

So cute and looks like so much fun!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Oh my gosh! These are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piano Mom said...

I love these pictures...and am so jealous! I need some Disney magic.