Thursday, September 17, 2009

Girls Trip Part 3

Okay, I just had to add more photos. This first one I LOVE. We were waiting to watch Fantasmic, and had eaten by the river, and were saving a table and chairs in order to watch Fantasmic - for over 3 hours. Seriously, so worth it! Some of us would go on rides, while the others waited in our seats. I snapped this photo at Sunset -clouds had rolled over, giving me darkened skies. I LOVE it! I may have to frame it. If you don't know, it's overlooking Splash Mountain, and the Haunted Mansion. The bonus is that on the right is the Pirate Ship. Oh, by the way, Fantasmic is my FAVORITE part of Disneyland. I get all giddy when I hear the opening music...GO MICKEY! I tried to get a photo of Mickey, but didn't get a great one! I am posting it, but maybe I'll get a better one next time. These photos were just taken during a normal day at Disneyland...
Kristin wouldn't go NEAR Cruella.


They had to check to make sure it wasn't real...


This is the pouty lip I get whenever I tell Haley I am leaving.

Funny how Kristin has no problem with Chip and Dale but won't stand by Cruella, and Haley is scared of Chip and Dale but is okay with Cruella. I love this series. I think it's funny how Chip (of Dale - don't know the difference) was bowing cause he got Haley to cry. Thanks for rescuing her Dave!

I only have one post left in the Girls Trip Series. Just a few more from the beach. I know, you can't wait!

0 comments: