Sunday, September 13, 2009

Girls Weekend Part I

Our girls weekend started out Friday afternoon. We drove to Las Vegas where we met Erin and Elyse for dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. The girls LOVED seeing each other, and playing. I enjoyed eating dinner with Erin! I wish I would have remembered my camera! That night, we took the girls swimming at the hotel pool. Haley was a daredevil, and decided that she'd just jump into the pool. I had to save her, but that still didn't stop her! That girl has NO FEAR! The next morning we headed off to California! We checked into our hotel, and met my brothers David and Jason at the beach. David recently got back from China and had bought my girls these cute dresses! I LOVED them, and naturally had to make a photo shoot out of it! Here are a few photos...







Okay, now for my almost favorite photo...but first an explanation. We ate at a little Thai place in Corona Del Mar. It was yummy. As we left, this dog was just tied up to this bench. I don't even like dogs, but I LOVE this photo...for all you dog lovers out there... Stay tuned for more of the adventure...(I only watermarked these photos to protect my girls, if you are a family member who wants a copy of this photo, just let me know!)

5 comments:

Penny said...

Jen you are so talented it is pretty much ridiculous! Love that pic of Kristin on the black rock. You need to start entering contests or something.

Drae said...

Looks like so much fun! I also love the one of Kristin on the black rocks looking down. What beautiful girls!! Haley looks so old in those pictures. It's only been 3 weeks since we've seen you guys, but she looks so grown up. We miss you guys! I would love a copy of the picture of Kristin on the black rocks, if you could get me one. We really don't have any pictures of family up out here. Except Ronnie's grad announcement. :)

Nurse Heidi said...

Ooooh those are great! The dog one is just what I expected based on your description.

Cari Sorensen said...

Those dresses are SO adorable! How fun Jen!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Love the dog one too... soooooooooooo much.