Friday, January 19, 2007

Congratulations!

I forgot to tell everyone that Troy's sister Allisun, is engaged! She is marrying Beau C. (since we ARE online...) originally from Seattle, WA on April 21st! We are excited! We all really like Beau! The kids keep telling us that Beau's going to be their uncle soon! It's the first person entering the crazy Korth family (other than babies) in 8 years, Kenny was the last one! (I think he's made the family crazier!) Anyways, we are all excited for her! Oh, and one reason I LOVE Beau...he likes to look through my scrapbooks (Troy doesn't even do that without patronizing me!) Welcome to the family Beau!

3 comments:

Beau said...

Wow, what a good looking couple!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Allisun!!!!

Sam Hill said...

This is neat in so many different languages. Congratulations!