Thursday, January 18, 2007

Our little pip-squeek

Hey! Haley got weighed in today. She weighs 8 lbs. 2 oz. She will be 8 weeks old on Monday. She is slowly gaining weight, but that is marvelous for us! Here is a picture of her in her bouncy seat. I'll be honest, she's spoiled, and doesn't last long not being held! It's my fault. I have been so worried about her burning any calories, the second she starts crying, I pick her up. Now that she's gaining weight, I am trying to ween her from being held constantly!




Here is a picture of her smiling! You all remember that newborn toothless grin! It's definately payday when she smiles!She was doing really good in her seat, watching me clean the kitchen. As long as she can see me, she's happy! I love it!


Kristin got sick this week. Some wierd flu bug. Poor girl has layed around moaning for 2 days! She finally fell asleep in her chair from Santa. We are all about blankets here! The blanket she has on, is actually the one I used in college...it's still one of the favorites!

Today, Jake helped me make Applesauce Cake. (Milk-free). He thought it was great fun! It sure is a lot messier when you let them help!

Earlier this week, Troy helped me put up my frames. I added some, and am still waiting on 3 8x10's to be printed at costco. I love this wall...I could look at it all day...I just love pictures! This view is from my kitchen, so I see it often!


Well, I hear Haley crying...gotta run!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Haley is so precious! What a sweet smile! Poor Kristin...I hate when they get sick like that...but love when they just kind of lay around. It's amazing how much cleaner the house stays!!