Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bathtime

The kids new favorite thing to do is take a bath in our jetted tub. The bubbles go a long way with the jets on! I decided to let Haley hop in too! She loved it!

Haley is now 2 months old! She had her 2 month check-up today and weighs 9 lbs! YEA! Can you believe it!? She is still teeny, but she's so cute! She smiles all the time! For the first time she pooped out of her diaper and all over her clothes! It's a miracle! It's taken her 2 months to do it!

This weekend I (and Haley) was in Anaheim and Las Vegas with Erin(my business partner). I had a convention down there! The weather was incredible! Sure beats this 20 degree weather! We've got to plan a Disneyland trip down there! I also got to scrapbook a little bit. I started Haley's album. It was so fun! That's us lately! Not much happening. Haley is being blessed on Sunday...we are having a brunch afterwards at our house, and I want it to be perfect! I've never got to host something like that! Should be fun! Can't wait to see my friends from Oregon too! (Amy and kids and the Stevensons) I'll post pictures afterwards!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a great picture of all of them in the tub! Way too go. I really like the one of just Haley and her belly! What a cutie!!

Jen said...

I went to look at the picture to see what you meant by belly, cause the girl doesn't have an ounce of fat on her, and noticed it was Kyle's arm. I wish that was her belly!

Unknown said...

Oh...funny, it looks like it could be her stomach...or maybe I'm just crazy.

Jen said...

You're not crazy, I had to do a double take! I just know how scrawny she is!