Thursday, February 15, 2007

Warmer Weather...

So, the past week the temperature has been in the 40's! That's huge! The kids invited their cousins over to ride scooters. I am still paranoid, so I wouldn't let them ride in the culdesac, or go past our neighbors house on the sidewalk and I stayed outside with them the whole time.
Yes, our neighbors in the background still have their Christmas Decor up. It wouldn't be so bad, but they still turn their lights on. The people right next door to us just recently took down their Halloween Decor...so we must live in a festive culdesac!
McCall is my cousin Katie's little girl, and Daxton is Troy's sister's little boy. They will all go to the same school. Next year, Kyle will be in Second Grade, Daxton in first, and McCall in kindergarten! From this outing, I have learned that boys don't necessarily play well with girls. Well, they don't "include". McCall told them when she got in the car, "I have flowers on my wheels". The boys thought that was just awful! It was funny!
Kristin doesn't have a scooter, so she borrowed this toy from Kenny and Cherice. She didn't last long outside though.

Look at these 2 goof balls! They would hang out constantly if we'd let them...

Haley and I stayed on the stairs. Fun times...I want spring to be here, and my backyard to be finished...

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Your hair looks all cute and curly Jen. I like it. That's so great that you have so many cousins and families to play with. Kristin is just a little woman now. How's Haley doing?

Jen said...

I am a bit embarrased to tell you this, but my hair looks curly, cause I showered, and put my hair in a clip (didn't even comb it). I have a piece of my bangs that hang down. With 4 kids, I honestly have NO time for myself. Haley is doing well, I think. She doesn't go back to the doctor until she's 4 months. I am doing okay off milk. Valentine's was hard, not having any chocolate though...

Unknown said...

Embarrassed?? Hey, you got a shower in...that's great! You are such a nice mom. I never let my kids outside in the winter...I guess cause it's always sopping wet outside and I don't want to get them in new clothes when they come in!