Saturday, February 03, 2007

Late, Late, Late...

Okay, this post should have been done in December, but I got this disc from my parents, and I had to post these pictures! I love them! The background: for Troy's 29th (wow, can you believe we're that old? I still feel 17!) birthday, we went to Buca da Beppo's and then to Temple Square. It was fun. We witnessed a very odd road rage event in which a driver of a vehicle with a handlebar mustache got out of his vehicle and started brawling with a pedestrian...right outside the temple gates...heard all sorts of language...nice...joking that nobody should mess with a guy with a handle bar mustache...even if that includes about 45% of men in the state of Utah! Hee Hee...anyways, we got some good pics of the family...for those of you who know my bro's...anyways, we don't get together often, due to the fact that we are scattered around the country, so here are some pics!

Jason (green and tan coat) has at least 3 coats on. He lives in San Diego and was frozen while he was here! It was pretty funny!

Here's our little family. I guess not so little anymore. It's been 9 years since we were married and had our wedding picture taken in this same spot!

It's been 30 years since my parents were married in the SLC Temple. Don't know if they got their picture taken in this same spot...it was SOOOO long ago!


Here's a picture of our little Hazy (Haley's nickname - Hazy or Haze - we thought it sounded better then Hells). This was about a week before she was admitted to the hospital, so I'm sure she weighed well under 7 lbs. The outfit and hat she is wearing are gifts from 2 of my best friends! Funny how they went almost perfectly together! I love them! THANKS! THANKS! In case my bro's are reading...miss you! Can't wait to see you at the wedding!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haley reminds me of Jake when he was a baby...well minus the eyes ;) She is so precious!!

Jen said...

It's funny, cause she does do "Jake eyes" every once in awhile. At least it's only every once in awhile, and not permanent! Poor Jake...