Sunday, February 18, 2007

Valentine's Day Photo Shoot

Okay, my Valentine's Photo Shoot happened after Valentine's Day. But, it is impossible for me to do a photo shoot with all 4 kids by myself and Troy worked on Valentine's Day. The boys spent the night at my parents on Friday, so Saturday morning, I took the girls picture, and this morning, I took the boys pictures. It worked.

Here's Kyle, Age 6 1/2.
Things I love about Kyle:
He's a HUGE helper.
He has a dry sense of humor, like his dad.
He has a big heart, he makes sure Jake doesn't miss out on things.
He loves his brother.
He loves to have me read Junie B. Jones books to him.
He is a people person.
He doesn't like girls right now.
He has a big vocabulary.
He is an AWESOME soccer player.
He wants to be like his dad.
He loves sports.
He wants a dog REALLY bad...

Here's Jake, Age 4

Things I love about Jake:

He likes to pose for the camera.

He tries his hardest to act like his big brother.

He has a very tender heart.

He doesn't like when people laugh at him, even when they're laughing with him.

He has the cutest smile.

He likes to hold my hand.

He loves Haley.

He likes to play with cords.

He likes jammies.

He loves to snuggle.

He tries to say his words so clearly, but can't do it.

He is wild and crazy.

He loves his daddy.

Here's Kristin, Age 2 1/2 (just learned to wink)

Things I love about Kristin:

She remembers everything.

She loves babies.

She can't wait to be a mom so she can have mommy lotion.

She has a HUGE vocabulary.

She would sit by Haley for over an hour making sure her pacifier doesn't fall out.

She likes to do ballet.

She loves her Papa.

She makes us smile, constantly!

She has big blue eyes.

She's a drama queen.

She likes Mickey Mouse - not just princesses.

She loves her brothers, when they aren't pestering her.

Here is Haley, Age 2 1/2 months

Things I love about Haley:

She's staying little longer.

She loves her mom.

She splashes in the bathtub.

She loves Kyle, Jake, and Kristin.

She sleeps really well at night.

She would rather fly than drive! :)

She stops crying when she sees me or her dad.

She smiles a big toothless grin.

She likes to be snuggled.

She has "Jake eyes" at times. (Those of you who knew Jake at her age, will understand)

She completes our family.

Hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day! Love to you all!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures! I love Jakes hair. Don't you love when they learn something new--like winking? Arwen taught herself to blow bubbles with gum and Noah thinks she's the coolest thing ever! Hayley is so sweet and Kyle has always cracked me up!

Pricilla said...

Your kids are so cute. I did't have it together enough to do valentine pictures. I am impressed.

delilas said...

Cute pics Jen, What a great mom. Hayley looks likes - Great another phote shoot? :D

Bethany said...

Jen you are so awesome! You're always thinking of cute things to savor those precious memories. I wish I was even 1/100th as thoughtful and naturally talented as you. One of these days I'll get this mom thing figured out. I loved the pictures and your lists.

Dori said...

I love your pics and your thoughts....I'm totally going to copy your idea somehow..sometime..when I have time..I just love to keep up on your life!!