Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happenings...

It's 11:40 pm - I am running at 5:15 am. Better head to bed...just a brief update. Haley is a beast! She has 2 1/2 weeks until she can go to nursery at church. Too bad there is no chance she will go. Ever since we got back from Korea, she FREAKS out if I leave her sight! We got new breaks in the car yesterday, and Troy met me after work to pick the car up. I told him I got to drive his car home in peace. I got out of the van, and Haley started screaming. She screamed the whole way home until she saw me again. It is SO hard! It wouldn't be so bad, but she doesn't even like Troy!

Anyone know how to tell time using the moon and stars? I got asked to teach some 13 year old girls how tomorrow (almost today) night for girls camp. Guess I'll have to google it...

2 comments:

Piano Mom said...

I'm sorry Haley is being so needy...makes it hard to do things you need/want to do. As for telling time by the moon and stars...the only thing the girls need to know is that if the moon and stars are out, it's time to be quiet and go to sleep ;)!

Lewyville said...

It is so hard when little kids get clingy to their mom. My Maggie did the same thing. We fixed it by my husband spending one on one time with her. He would get down on the floor with her and just play every day. We were surprised how good it worked! Also, with my boys I went away for a weekend and they were home with just dad for 3 days...that cured them. Good Luck!