Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Kristin's Birthday Party



Kristin had a Strawberry Shortcake Birthday this year. I found these little Strawberry Shortcake puzzles (which Kristin happens to be putting together right now) and used them as invitations.

Here she is waiting for her little friends to come. I love this picture...

My mom made all of the girls a personalized apron. The girls LOVED them. Aren't they cute?

I found all of these great SS items at the Dollar Tree and Target. We (I say We, but really Heidi made them while I was in Korea) made individual cakes for all the girls to decorate. This was a HUGE hit! I found a bunch of stuff to decorate them with. M&M's and strawberry fruit snacks, and they all had their own tube of red frosting. I got cake boxes, and the girls all took their cakes home with them.

We stuck candles in Kristin's cake and sang her Happy Birthday! It took her quite a few tries to blow the candles out - which is nice for the photographer!


We opened presents and the girls played, and then we sent them home with a huge bag of Strawberry Shortcake goodies! I will say, I went a little overboard with the goodie bags. Oh well, it was cute. I can't believe she's 4! Happy Birthday Kristin!

3 comments:

Piano Mom said...

You really outdid yourself, but the party was a huge success...I can't believe you were up to doing one the day after you got back from Korea! You are amazing!

Unknown said...

You are the coolest mom ever and know the greatest people who can help you out!! Kristin is such a princess!! Does your mom want to make my kids some aprons ;) ;)

Bethany said...

I can't believe she's 4 either. What a fun birthday. I love the aprons and such a fun idea to decorate their cakes. I can't wait to have a girly birthday party one of these days. I'll for sure have to borrow some of your ideas as always you creative genius!