Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm so sore...

...I'm scared I'll have to go the bathroom in the middle of the night.

...It takes a few steps from sitting down to be able to stand completely upright.

...I tried to stretch, and it hurts so bad, I can't.

...I can't pick up anything off the floor, so my house is a mess. (great excuse, right?)

...stairs...sigh...hate them.

I got the go-ahead to resume my normal workouts from my foot doctor. Well, let me tell you that having a huge boot on your foot for 2 months, does nothing for your physique(even if you've STILL been going to the gym and biking and doing arm weights - I guess my arms aren'tn sore today). AND, your body DOES NOT remember what it used to be able to do. Tuesday morning, I put myself through a rigorous full body weight lifting program. I even ran on the treadmill for 1/4 of a mile before it was time to leave. Boy, am I paying for it now. I have been sore many times. Pretty sure not this bad. EVER. But, off to the gym again in the a.m. Seriously, I am NOT looking forward to it. Pray for me...that I can make it through the night without having to go to the bathroom!

(Oh, and check out my photog blog for pics of Donnarae (Troy's sis) and Jon for some sweet night-shots I took)

3 comments:

Pricilla said...

Oh, I hate being that sore! I feel your pain, it hurts just thinking about it. I think my worst was my first time lifting after doing nothing but being prego for 9 months. I was just crawling around the house for a couple of days. Maybe your next workout will loosen things up a bit:)

ManicMandee said...

After my marathon it hurt to breathe. Sitting on the toilet was excruciating.
Glad you're back on your feet again.

Brosita said...

Sorry you feel so crummy. Hope your weekend is better.

I enjoyed the pics you posted of your girls! So cute!

Cool post about spelling and frootloop necklaces too! Thanks for sharing!