Saturday, February 14, 2009

Logan and Abby

Logan is Troy's cousin from Virginia. Son of Delilas. One of the 'D' aunts. (All of my Father-in-laws siblings names start with a 'D'. There are more than 7 kids - Troy doesn't know the exact count, but says there are more than 7 - correct him if he's wrong) Delilas saved us when Haley was born in Virginia. She had the other kids stay the night after my complicated C-Section. Logan was on his mission at the time. Now, he is engaged to the gorgeous Abby. They will be married in the Washington DC Temple in May. I am so lucky as to be the photographer. Troy and I will be headed out there the middle of May. I can't wait. Abby is living and finishing school in Virginia, while Logan is at BYU. She flew out for Valentine's Weekend, and we did their engagement shoot. They were a blast to hang out with for the afternoon. Here is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE picture in a long time. You can see more HERE.

5 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Love love love this!

delilas said...

That is my kids! I love all the fotos.
There are 11 children all together in the family, only 5 crazy "D" aunts. I'm the youngest, cutest and favorite of course, but we all claim that,humility runs in the family. Lol

delilas said...

I froogt to wran you so deos Poor Sepinllg, run in the fmialy.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I wish I had a engagement picture this cute. You are so good at what you do Jen!