Sunday, May 17, 2009

Alive and well...

I am alive and well. Troy and I are currently in Virginia. I am shooting Abby and Logan's wedding. We did Bridals yesterday, and the wedding is next Saturday. Troy and I went to the Holocaust Museum today. It is very humbling and horrible. We also checked out the White House and saw Barack's Veggie Garden...pics to come...Tuesday morning we head to NYC to take a tour of Yankee Stadium (the new one) and see Wicked. Can't wait! Someone record the Today Show on Wednesday morning...we may try to go check that out!

Hoping my kids are doing well. Well, I'm really hoping the grandparents are all hanging in there!

Off to bed...it's getting late!

5 comments:

Cari Sorensen said...

How fun Jen! I only wish I were there to see Wicked! You lucky girl! I hope everything is going well, we are here in Utah and I would love to get together with you when you get back! Can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun Jen! Can't wait to see pictures.

delilas said...

Thanks for coming and helping out with this wedding in more ways than one, we love having you around.

Doug said...

Grandpa Korth Had a wonderful time with the kids at Bear Lake. They wanted to stay longer but I had to get back for sunday. They were really good while they were with me. I took them to Skye Park Sunday and Hayley fell and got a bump above and below her left eye. I was laying on the grass talking to the other kids right by where see was, but I wasn't looking at her so I don't know exactly what happened. Sorry. When we got home she went to sleep for a couple of hours and woke up in good spirits, but Grandma was home by then, too. She sort of acted like I was the one that hurt her but I promise I had nothing to do with it other than maybe not being atentive enough. Anyway, I love doing things with them. Have a good time. I'm not sure I would like to go to Wicked but I love New York and am a life long Yankee Fan. I wish I were there but glad you are having a good time.

Piano Mom said...

Hope you are having a great time! Autumn is missing Kristin and can't wait for her to come back.