Friday, May 29, 2009

Seriously? Are you kidding me?

Okay - what do you think? I am Jake's room mother. This week is teacher appreciation week. I won't go into all the reasons why I dont' like this week, but it basically boils down to some parents go OUT OF CONTROL over this week. Anyways, you always decorate the teachers door for the week. This year's theme was "Movies". Jake's teacher had written down that her favorite movie was "Holiday Inn". Hmmm...having NEVER heard of that movie - I googled it, and this is what I found...
Hmmmmm...so, after thinking about it, I decided to do this... (sorry for the blurriness, this is my cell phone).

WAIT!!!!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??????? Did you see THIS!?
Who did that? They covered up "Starring" that I had written in black sharpie and added all that crap...scribbled on it...added crappy scrapook paper...and made my crappy door even crappier! At least I figured the teacher would get her door - pretty sure nobody else would...but after all, it's TEACHER appreciation, right? I would LOVE to get to the bottom of this...SO mad...does someone out there want my job of room mom? If so, I'd HAPPILY give it up - but DON'T mess with my door!
**UPDATE** I emailed the teacher. She said someone did it yesterday, but she doesn't know who. She has asked around but nobody seems to know. I also talked to the PTA lady over Room Mom's and she doesn't know either...it's a mystery...

3 comments:

Penny said...

I can't believe that?! I am a room mom too and I have to say that if this happened to me - I would be so mad. Seriously! This gets a big WOW from me!

Tycksen Family said...

Ditto to what Penny said, ..and exactly...WOW .. I can't believe someone would change your door!!??! Wouldn't you love to be that fly on the wall that could jump out and say, "What ya doing?" CRAZY!!!

Nurse Heidi said...

That is the weirdest. thing. ever.