Thursday, June 25, 2009

I survived!

I survived Girls' Camp! It took me quite a few days to recover, and at times during camp, I really didn't think I would survive, but I did and thoroughly enjoyed myself. It is much easier to look back with enjoyment than it was to enjoy it while you were in charge! We did camp at my families property in Myton, UT. It was the best place ever! Everyone wants to go back! I am going back on the 4th, and I can't wait! I did the swings and slide for the first time ever. Peer pressure is much harder when it's teenage girls than your family. Now I've got to thrill my kids with the tricks I can do! Well, just popping in to update, and let you know I'm alive! Since I've posted last - that's really all I've been doing. Everything girls camp! One more after-party to plan, and it's all over. Bitter sweet. Til next time...

3 comments:

Dori said...

Glad to hear you were at girls camp and had a good time..I was starting to worry about where you might be especially since you weren't blogging about it! :)

Penny said...

Glad you had a fun time. Now it's mine turn next week! Hope it doesn't take as long to get the smoke smell out of my hair as it did yours! :)

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! Jake's toothless grin is great! I love Haley's hair...poor Larkin is still struggling. That and Noah taking scissors to it is definitely not helping the cause any!