Monday, June 29, 2009

Nothing to do on a Saturday...

Troy woke up Saturday morning and asked me what the plans were for that day..NOTHING! Absolutely nothing! WE didn't have to do anything or be anywhere! WOW! When was the last time that happened? I honestly don't remember. Usually we are both running around with our heads cut off! So, I decided I wanted to take the kids pictures in their 4th of July stuff. We decided on Wheeler Farm. We haven't been there before...actually I think in high school we may have gone to a haunted house there, but that was it. It was so awesome. The kids were incredible! They didn't fight me, and often would suggest a place or a pose...SO...it made my day magical! Seriously! The kids want to go back, and this time we will take a sack lunch! My cousin Chet came to visit me on Saturday night and got to go to church with me on Sunday. We played fugitive around the neighborhood...I am going to snap some pics of Chet this weekend at a HUGE family reunion...seriously, no one can beat this...I promise....I LOVE Saturday's like this! Here are my fave pics from the day!












7 comments:

Katie said...

so cute!!! lets do it there!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

My FAVORITE shoots of yours of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how they all cooperated! Amazing and I want your tricks.

Tycksen Family said...

love them!!!!

The Olson Gang said...

WOW!!! Love the pictures... the last one is for sure MY favorite! They look like they belong on cards.... You are so talented... What I'd give to have a camera right now that worked... and especially if it could do your magic! GOOD JOB LADY!

Bevtartly said...

Great shots! They are so cute!

Nurse Heidi said...

Ooooh, you got some great ones!! I especially love the middle color one of Haley.

Trisha said...

Love these pictures! Your kids will be so lucky to have so many great pictures when they grow up!