Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Groundhog Day

Today is the big day. Haley had preschool today...she goes to the best preschool. Haley's teacher, Jen, does the greatest crafts. Last week was space day, she made them all space packs (cereal boxes covered in white wrapping paper) and space helmets...which they decorated in USA stickers. Today they made the cutest groundhog. The groundhog is a wooden spoon. Isn't this so cute? Anyways...I love my girl who LOVES preschool. She goes on Tues/Thurs mornings and she is so sad she can't go on Wednesdays too! I think that just makes Thursday morning more exciting for her. She got her ears pierced yesterday and is tickled pink...she cried a bit, but LOVES them now...she has to show EVERYONE! If anyone needs a good preschool, let me know!

4 comments:

The Olson Gang said...

awh! She is such an ANGEL!! I love your preschool teacher too! I "ALMOST" wish I had a "pre-schooler" to send to her.... but... I'm glad I don't a little more... :)

And... can I just say... Jake is a hoot!

ManicMandee said...

She's adorable!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how cute she is!

Doug said...

Haley is the best. Her Grandpa Korth loves her!!!