Monday, April 25, 2011

Home again, home again...

Sigh...why am I grouchy when I come home from vacation? Maybe the fact that it's freezing and supposed to snow tonight? We got off the plane, and then were completely out of control busy every second for the next 3 days. I guess spring break and Easter will do that to you. Life is back to normal...I realized that as my alarm was going off at 5:20 this morning. Ughhh...well, like I said, our weekend was crazy. We had a new niece born and I got to take photos of the birth. It was amazing. We had a birthday party for Kinlee (niece) at a pool, where Kyle discovered poo in pool by stepping in it. We did Easter Egg hunts, Easter dinner's, church, Rio! at the movies, my hair done, and 2 sleepovers. PHEW! I didn't have time to buy the girls Easter dresses, but I had picked up some dresses for them in Hawaii and they did just fine! Troy dyed eggs with the kids while I recuperated from the crazy few days. They were so excited for the face stickers for their eggs - well, the girls were. The boys were just too excited to eat their eggs.



1 comments:

The Olson Gang said...

Well.... WELCOME HOME!!! I don't know WHY you need a "vacation".... every day is a vacation for you! :) lol!!! Thanks for sharing your journey - that is about as close as I'll come to Hawaii.... so thanks for sharing! It was a beautiful journey! ... (however, I will have to say that you are one BRAVE WOMAN!!! that zip line... agh... I'm afraid I would have "ZIPPED" right past that! I had to run to the bathroom just watching the video...that was just too much for me) Glad you are home safe and sound... and WELCOME TO THE SNOW!!! Reality in UTAH!!! Let your SNOW VACATION begin... hee hee hee!!!!