Saturday, April 02, 2011

Six People | Twelve Times

A few days late, but the photos were taken in March...

Sunday afternoons. We love them around here. We come home from church, eat a yummy dinner, and then chill. Most often on my bed, or the couch, or wherever. The girls always want to stay in their dresses, but the boys are the first ones to be in pajama pants! Some of our favorite times with our family happen while hanging out on our bed. Wrestling, talking, laughing, crying...it all takes place here. Now - I didn't have my fabulous friend to take my photos, so these were all with a timer, but it's us again...just being us...

3 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

sooooooooooooooooo cute!

Doug said...

I love this family!!!

Abby said...

This is awesome :) It was so good seeing you guys on Sunday! Have fun in Hawaii!!