Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Photo Shoot, up for Auction

I decided to auction off a family photo shoot for Trent. It includes:
Family Photo Shoot
High Res disc of images
Free Christmas Card
Free 11x14

The value of this is about $500.

You can bid on this at the silent auction at Chick-Fil-A at the District until 7 pm tonight. If you want to bid, but can't make it there, send me an email with the amount you would like to bid by 6:00pm tonight, and I will mark your name down. Last I checked, the bidding was at $150. THANKS!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was hoping I could be there but I don't have a car..it's in the shop.
Can I still donate in some way? Email me if I can help.

Nurse Heidi said...

When I left, it was up to $270...

laura said...

I haven't been on in a while. I just saw the pictures of your new little niece and I LOVED THEM. Do you have plans for Feb. 18th??? I love that you captured all of it. So- beautiful. My favorite is of the mother crying with the baby on her chest. I started crying when I saw it. Those first moments are so incredible. Good work. Now I need to find a photographer around here that will do that for me.